H08R60 is an infrared (IR) time-of-flight (ToF) ranging sensor module based on ST VL53L0X sensor and STM32F0 MCU. This sensor is immune to surface reflectance or varying lighting conditions and can function as a 1D Lidar or gesture-detection interface. It can measure distance accurately up to 2m.
- Use this module as a stand-alone, accurate ranging device for robotics and automation applications.
- Combine with other H08R6 or P08R6 modules to create arrays of geometrically-distributed Lidar sensors.
- Use as gesture-detection/input device and combine in arrays to detect a wider range of motion.
- Program advanced C code with our easy-to-use APIs.
- Connect to external hardware or combine with other Hexabitz modules!