Q: So what are these different module stages?
A: Each Hexabitz module goes through six different stages from its inception to mass production:
- Concept The module functionality is laid out and major components chosen.
- Design Hardware design is complete.
- Testing Module is prototyped and being tested.
- Alpha Initial firmware and hardware are ready for a limited public release.
- Beta Expanded public release with production-ready hardware and mature firmware.
- Production Module is mass produced and firmware is stable.