Where do I get started?
If you are interested in more details about Hexabitz hardware and software architecture and other basic information, checkout our Wiki articles here. If you are looking for a school- or college-level curriculum, check out the courses below from Hexabitz team and our community partners.
If you are looking for information on how to update firmware, connect to modules or do just about anything else with Hexabitz hardware and software, check out our ever-expanding Wiki How-To articles here. Looking for more in-depth explanation and examples on our software/firmware features? Check out the Code Overview series of articles here. If you are wondering about our different firmware releases, check out our release notes here and find out in this article everything you need about how to update firmware and where to find firmware files.
Looking for source code for our firmware and software, and for hardware design files? All available open-source on our GitHub account. You can also access respective source code and design files for a particular module from its module page >> Resources tab. Still looking for 3D design files of our fixtures and enclosures? They are available on our Thingiverse account.
You might be looking for handy datasheet-style documentation for our modules? We got that covered with our Factsheets here. They're also available in the Resources tab in each module page. Also do not forget our awesome Quick Start Guides with graphical illustrations and handy QR codes! They are available on each module page as well.
Are you looking for project ideas to get inspired? Check out our demo projects here and visit our Hackster.io account. Also, don't forget to follow and like our Facebook page and Twitter account for latest news and ideas. Our Gallery page is also a good source of visual inspiration! If you are interested in real-life case studies for modularity-in-action, check out the business Success Stories we publish every now and then.
If you are a video guy or gal, then check out the videos below and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
If you are finally ready to shop some modules, kits and accessories, check out our Online Shop and don't forget our awesome t-shirts!
Looking for more information on Hexabitz and its team? Check out About Us page and read about our story and team. Any questions still lingering? Check out our FAQs here and if you can not find an answer, feel free to drop us a line on the website chat or through the online contact form here.
Have fun and build awesome modular hardware!
Courses & Workshops
Are you looking for courses or educational curriculum about Hexabitz? Check out the following materials, available free-of-charge, from Hexabitz team and our partners in the community. Do you have educational content to share with us and the rest of the community? Please drop us a line!
Designing Electronic Systems with Hexabitz - Lab Lectures - University of Aleppo 2019/2020 by Aula Jazmati & Abdulkader Joukhadar (Arabic)
- Lab 1 - Hexabitz modules types and features - Using modules with CLI | PDF
- Lab 2 - Building Hexabitz arrays and controlling them with CLI | PDF
- Lab 3 - AC and DC relay modules - Power modules | PDF
- Lab 4 - Using Hexabitz APIs in Keil uVision - Micro SD card module | PDF
- Lab 5 - Using Hexabitz Messages in Keil uVision - IR sensor module - Micro SD card module | PDF
- Lab 6 - Using Hexabitz Messages in Keil uVision - RGB LED sensor arrays - IR sensor module | PDF
- King Saud University online workshop titled "Electronic Systems Design Using Hexabitz", 28-29/3/2021 (Arabic)
- Aleppo Chamber of Industry workshop titled "Hexabitz design principles", 5-6/4/2021 (Arabic)
- Hexabitz Workshop - Aleppo Projects SY Center - Titled "Electronic Systems Design Using Hexabitz", dated 12-14/10/2021
- Namaa Development Association - Athar Project Workshop - Shahba Aleppo Hotel - Titled "Designing and Making Electronics" by Dr. Asaad Kaadan, dated 14/8/2022
- Arabic | PDF
Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
My Search for Modular Electronics by Asaad Kaadan - HDDG 25 Electronics in Chunks Meetup (English) | Video
Syriabitz Monthly Workshops
- 12/2019 - STM32 Microcontrollers workshop (Arabic) | Playlist
- 1/2020 - Single-board Computers (Raspberry Pi & Beagle Bone) Workshop (Arabic) | Playlist
- 2/2020 - Hexabitz Modules Workshop (Arabic) | Playlist
- 28-29/3/2021 - King Saud University online workshop titled "Electronic Systems Design Using Hexabitz", (Arabic) | Playlist
- 2022-2023 - STM32 course lab experiments (Arabic) | Playlist