H0BR4x is a 3-axis initial measurement unit (IMU) combined with a 3-axis digital compass module based on STM32F0 MCU, LSM6DS3 IMU and LSM303AGR compass.
- 2 x 3-axis accelerometers for inertial force and gravity vector measurements.
- 3-axis gyroscope for angular rate measurements.
- 3-axis magnetometer for measuring magnetic inclination and orientation.
- Digital temperature sensor to provide temperature measurements and calibrate gyroscope temperature drift.
- Use H04R40 as an integrated IMU for attitude estimation in drones and other robotic platforms.
- Use as inertial-/gesture-based input device.
- Supports sample readings of all sensors to an internal SRAM buffer, the CLI output or to a port in a remote module.
- Supports streaming of any sensor data to an internal SRAM buffer, the CLI output or to a port in a remote module. Streaming duration and period (sampling frequency) can be adjusted.
- Connect to external hardware or combine with other Hexabitz modules!