H1DR1x is an RS485 serial transceiver module based on Maxim Integrated MAX14840EASA+ transceiver and STM32F0 MCU.
- Easy-to-use and compact 3.3V RS485 half-duplex transceiver with high ESD protection for long-range wired serial communication and industrial applications.
- 120 Ohm DC termination resistor included on each module and enabled / disabled by a solder jumper/ zero-Ohm resistor
- 100 nF AC termination included on each module and bypassed by default with a solder jumper / zero-Ohm resistor.
- Use this module to connect to industrial equipment that supports RS485 interfaces such as PLCs, motor drives, and energy meters, among others.
- Can be configured in either one of these modes: UART-RS485 bridge, or Modbus RTU terminal, or Modbus ASCII terminal.
- Program advanced C code using our easy-to-use APIs and messaging system.
- Use separately or combine with other Hexabitz modules and external hardware.