H0FRx is a compact solid state relay (SSR) module capable of driving AC loads up to 600V and 1.2A. It is based on Panasonic AQH3213A SSR and STM32F0 MCU.
- Use as a stand-alone smart AC relay and easily control AC loads (lamps, fans, power outlets, etc.) via a Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Firmware has embedded on / off / toggle, timers and PWM functionality.
- Program advanced C code with our easy-to-use APIs.
- Connect many H0FR6 modules together and combine with H0FR1 to drive DC loads as well.
- Send commands to a single relay, a group of relays or broadcast to all of them.
- Connect to external hardware or combine with other Hexabitz modules!
WARNING: Voltages higher than 24V can be dangerous! Make sure you know what you’re doing and use protection (circuit breakers, etc.) whenever possible.