H01R00 is a smart RGB LED module based on Cree CLVBA-FKA RGB LED and STM32F0 MCU. It is our first and most beloved module as it was used to test and develop most of Hexabitz backend!
- Use this module as a stand-alone smart RGB LED and easily control it via a Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Firmware has embedded on / off / toggle, PWM, dimming and color sweep functionality.
- Program advanced C code with our easy-to-use APIs.
- Connect many H01R00 modules together and build interesting flat and curved boards with any configuration you imagine!
- Send commands to a single LED, a group of LEDs or broadcast to all of them at the same time.
- Connect to external hardware or combine with other Hexabitz modules!
A step-by-step guide to build blinky Hexabitz modules!
Sphere of Light
Build your very own disco ball with some ninja soldering skills and a little help from the 3D printer.
Build and control an array of RGB LEDs using your hand gestures and magic (i.e., IR sensor craft)!
Control Hexabitz modules from a smartphone app using Bluetooth