H15R0x is an industrial analog voltage output module with 12-bit resolution and +/-10V bipolar output based on Texas Instruments OPA188 precision, zero-drift operational amplifier and the internal 12-bit DAC of STM32F0 MCU.
- Easy-to-use and compact analog voltage output from 0 to 10V or -10v to +10V.
- 12-bit resolution, i.e., 5mV resolution for bipolar range and 2.5mV resolution for unipolar range. Range adjustable by software.
- Accepts bipolar power supply (+/-15V or lower). You can use Hexabitz Isolated Bipolar +/-15V DC Power Supply module.
- Low offset voltage: 25 μV (maximum) and zero drift: 0.03 μV/°C. Can be used as precision voltage reference or low-power power supply.
- Use this module with Hexabitz sensor modules to create industrial voltage-output sensors.
- Program advanced C code using our easy-to-use APIs and messaging system.
- Use separately or combine with other Hexabitz modules and external hardware.