H1BR6x is a nifty little SPI-based, micro-SD card module based on STM32F0 MCU and running Fatfs file system.
- Use as a stand-alone data-logger or easily integrate with other hardware via serial interfaces.
- Setup and control logging via a Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Log digital inputs, memory locations, program variables, serial streams and button actions.
- Start multiple simultaneous logs with different log variables each.
- Firmware has Fatfs embedded file system and advanced logging functionality (event logs, rate logs, sample-based, time-based, sequential naming, etc.)
- Supports SDHC micro-SD memory cards (FAT32, up to 32GB size).
- Program advanced C code with our easy-to-use APIs.
- Connect to external hardware or combine with other Hexabitz modules!