HF1R0x is Hexabitz Raspberry Pi interface module. It interfaces seamlessly to Raspberry Pi 3B/4B single-board computers and enables you to connect and control your favorite Hexabitz modules from the Raspberry Pi operating system and build your own Raspberry Pi Hat. This is the world's first build-your-own-Pi-Hat system!
- Connect all Hexabitz modules to Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+/4B in horizontal and vertical configurations using Raspberry Pi UART serial interface.
- Small form-factor with options to connect Hexabitz modules all-around the interface and power the modules from Raspberry Pi on-board 3.3V supply.
- Ultimate freedom in designing the functionality and shape of your own Raspberry Pi Hat according to your needs.
- Can be combined with Hexabitz M2/M2.5/M3/M4 Mounting Hole modules (H00R1) to build a rigid and well-supported Hat.
- Control and communicate multiple Hexabitz modules at the same time by defining an array via our Explore functionality.
- Use our C++ Hexabitz Interface library on Raspbian, Ubuntu or other compatible Linux distributions from within your C++ or Python applications.
- HF1R0x interface module follows Raspberry Pi Hat specifications (to the extent possible) and comes with embedded EEPROM programmed with Hat identifiers and related information. The module can be automatically identified and setup when the Linux system boots up.