First external release!
- Broadcasting should work well with Messages and Commands – Don’t enable response for now.
- Button definitions and events are saved to emulated EEPROM (i.e., won’t be lost if you reboot) >> Not thoroughly tested.
- Added feature to select lower CLI baudrate at startup (115200). Momentarily connect P1 TXD and RXD together while power cycling then any CLI port you connect to will accept 115200. Other ports used for messaging will keep the higher rate (921600). Note that CLI baudrate goes back to default once you power cycle.
- Added option to disable response on remote Messages/Commands. Basically you can choose to send response on all (Messages+Commands), or Messages only or disable both.
- Added set/get CLI commands to setup some BOS parameters (response, button debounce settings, etc) They are saved directly to emulated EEPROM.
- Added CLI command to put all parameters back to default default params.
- Increased emulated EEPROM size to 1024 16-bit variables and moved the explored routing table to a different section in MCU Flash to free more EEPROM area.