- Added an important BOS feature for reading and writing data from other modules. A couple of easy-to-use APIs provide now extensive and precise reach to any remote module via:
* Read any Flash memory location or RAM memory location in any remote module with the following formats: BOOL, UINT8, INT8, UINT16, INT16, UINT32, INT32, FLOAT.
* Read any “BOS variable” using any of previous formats. These are general RAM variables that you can use and define for data exchange between modules without explicitly using their address. There are 20 in each module so you can simply use virtual addresses 1 to 20.
* Write to any Flash memory location or RAM memory location in any remote module with the following formats: BOOL, UINT8, INT8, UINT16, INT16, UINT32, INT32, FLOAT.
* Write also to any of the 20 BOS variable using any of previous formats.
- Automatically handle Messages with length 13 by padding parameters with one zero byte.
- Some simple optimizations to reduce RAM use by 1.5K.
- Optimize logging code bit to Improve speed and reduce load.
- Defer resetting button state until it’s logged by the logger if needed.
- Fix CLI remote messaging (i.e., CLI Commands for remote modules).
- Make logging rate more accurate.
- Log the normal state of a button in rate mode.
- Fix some logging header problems (Starting multiple logs at the same time is still broken).